TOOLS FOR AWESOME LIVING
Learn how to develop an awesome relationship with yourself and Life at large using magic. Get clear on who you are, what you need and want, and more importantly, how to take the action to live as you ought: the way you’ll really love. These tools allow you to do the only thing that really matters: live fully.
Tools for Awesome Living is a transformational magic workshop and process during which you learn how to address the physical, mental, emotional, sexual, and spiritual aspects of yourself and your life using truth, action, joy, courage, and faith as your guiding principles.
This approach will allow you to add magic – the ability to create, feel, and behave in ways that were previously unavailable to you – to your emotions, ideas, body, spirit, and all your relations. Explore how to access this magic with these five elements and organizing principles:
- East – the mind, Air, to know: Truth
- South – energy, Fire, to will: Action
- West – emotions, Water, to dare: Joy
- North – body, Earth, to be silent: Courage
- Center – transformation, Spirit, to go: Faith
There are two things that magic practitioners know about life:
- Everything is born, dies, and is reborn. The cycle of birth, death, and rebirth is unavoidable and inescapable. Everything in life begins, ends, and transmutes, and getting really comfortable with this fact is a very empowering process.
- Paradox is the organizing principle of Life, and embracing paradox is the key to living an awesome life.
Whether your life is already awesome but in need of community support, you are unsure of your next steps, don’t feel at peace, or fighting a nagging feeling that there should be more to life than this… you are not alone. This workshop will offer you the supportive community you need for magical exploration. Come and learn the tools you need to create an awesome life.
DATE & TIME DETAILS:
Starts with dinner on June 21
Ends with lunch on June 25
LOCATION: Cortes Island
PACKAGE PRICE: $909 – $1,517/ 4 nights. Includes tuition, room, all meals, and Hollyhock activities (depends on accommodation choice). Taxes and fees are additional. A $395 deposit is required at registration, with the balance due on your departure day.
SCHOLARSHIPS: Full and partial scholarships are available based on financial need. We prioritize Indigenous people, people of colour, people who identify as LGBTQ2IA+, youth, elders, and those who can articulate how their Hollyhock experience will support positive impact in their life and communities. A $195 refundable deposit is required, please apply within your registration form.